Saturday, October 31, 2009

RAINING!

Hahaha. Have been quite sometime since i last updated right? Surprised to see me blogging at such hour? I just woke up in the middle of such a good night to sleep, having the inspiration to blog now before i forget again.

I'm here to thank my beloved GF for all the stuffs she has done for me over the 1 year 2 months ++. I really appreciate all her efforts and love shown.. though i know at times i maybe not be up to standard, but she still love me as much. hehe. I will continue to strive better and better ok? Like what you've said, "There's always room for improvemen"t." So, let's continue to work on the r/s, let me be better and better!

Photos of my beloved wife and the cookies she made over the recent weeks for me!




Ok, good night world, again. :)