Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hmmm...

Finally the 3x field camp throughout BSLC are finally over. I know baby was having a really hard time trying to adapt to no-phone-calls in the night before sleep. I am too suffering from "missyouneumia". Haha.

During my days of hardship and hell in the field camps, you are the only motivation i have. Whenever i think of you under the starry sky before i sleep, i feel really comforted. Each star i see always seem to represent a different you, different expression looking back at me.. It makes me feel that we are actually not far apart. "My heart got you, your heart got me", i think that's enough of the power for me to strive on.

Even though at times i might not around with you due to the NS life i'm having right now, please reassure that my heart is always with you and my mind is always full of YOU. Whenever, whereever and whatever i am, you are still the number one in me. Number one to think of, number one to miss, number one to love, baby.

Ily.

Good night. :)